While many small businesses have big IT requirements, bordering on enterprise-grade in some cases, they are constrained by tight budgets and a shortage of in-house IT personnel. When it comes to storage and data protection, they face an impossible choice between overpriced enterprise solutions and cheap but inadequate consumer-level solutions.
CTERA combine hardware appliances, small footprint, software agents and cloud storage services to deliver a seamless user experience that feels local but delivers the flexibility, file sharing and off-site disaster recovery capabilities of the cloud. Using advanced de-duplicaon and compression technologies, CTERA ensures speedy data transfer to and from the cloud.
With CTERA you can:
- Store, back up and share files locally using NAS protocols (CIFS, NFS, AFP)
- Back up and restore files and full disk images on servers, desktops and laptops (Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Back up and restore your Microsoft$ Exchange, including single-mailbox recovery
- Back up and sync files to the cloud, maintaining multiple snapshots
- Share files in the cloud and on your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android)
CTERA replaces in a single solution:
- NAS appliances, file servers, tape drives’
- Backup software for servers, desktops, and laptops
- Online backup services
- Off-site tape vaulting services
- Cloud-based folder synchronizaon and mobile file access services